Anonymous asked: AAAAH your headcanons!! *^* So cool! (The one with Sten killed me, godamnit big softie qunari O////o). Share more if you want! (I read you have many about Anders? *wiggles eyebrows* :3)
hahahaha yes I think about Anders a lot :))
- He still remembers his mother language, but he speaks it with difficulty and with a strong
British Ferelden accent. If a fellow countryman heard him talking in the Anders language he would definitely mistake him for a stranger.
- He has always loved cats, but the reason why they are so dear to him is because a cat was the only thing that kept him from going insane during his year of solitary confinement.
- In fact, when he goes to buy some food for himself he always ends up spending all his scarce money in food for cats.
- That’s how upon his arrival in Kirkwall his gold earring was *invested* in buying milk for the stray cats of Darktown.
- Between his work at the clinic, his commitment to the mage Resistance and his adventures with Hawke he’s so busy he often forgets to eat. Sometimes he forgets to sleep, too.
- He’s so thin you can see his ribs, but he doesn’t look “frail”. While he definitely isn’t the muscular type, his body is lean and wiry. His has beautiful hands with long fingers but the skin on his palm is hard and calloused from using the staff. He smells of elfroot and lyrium… and more often than not he smells of Darktown, which is basically a sewer. Sometimes Hawke has to literally kidnap him and forces him to have a bath, a decent meal and some shut-eye in a real bed.
- He doesn’t have much hair on his body except on his legs where he has more, but he does have a cute litte trail of light hair from his belly-button to his crotch and Hawke loves it to bits.
- He has often nightmares that don’t have anything to do with Archdemons and Darkspawn and have very much to do with dark prisons and stone walls gradually closing on him.
- When he writes he tends to become nervous because a lot of thoughts stir and swirl inside his brain and he struggles to organize them in a coherent text. He tends to chew and break a lot of quill feathers and get the ink all over his fingers.
- He and Hawke have a silent agreement that Anders can always sleep on the side of the bed near the window (if there is one).
*tips circle tower* m’ages
Anonymous asked: Hello~! The headcanon-anon is back! Sooo, how about sharing with us some of your DA headcanons? >:3 (if you have time of course xD)
- Alistair’s mother is actually the elven mage Fiona (this has not been confirmed yet so i consider it a headcanon).
- When he was a child, Alistair often slept with the dogs and then he stank like a dump and Isolde hated him even more for that.
- Sten is a very good artist, though he exercises only a little and always in private. He likes to draw the things that catch his attention. He uses his “photographic memory” to remember these things until he’s alone and then he quickly sketches them on paper. There are many flowers and plants from Ferelden in one of his old notebooks.
- Morrigan met mage!Hawke, Bethany and their father once. Hawke was 14/15 years old. Malcolm brought them a little deeper into the Korkari Wilds to hide from the Templars while he taught them how to control and use their magic. Morrigan was in animal form and did not approached them, she just watched them from afar for a while. She was kind of surprised to see apostates in the Wilds, other than herself and her mother.
- Before the Templars brought him to the Circle, Anders’ healing powers only came up randomly through raw willpower, and so they were completely uncontrollable. In the Circle of Ferelden he met Karl who was a spirit healer and he convinced Anders to refine his talent.
- Anders was not a good student, though. He usually got bored pretty quickly and often ended up sleeping on the books.
- Isabela has a picture of her late husband. She uses it as a target to play darts. Hit the eyes and you get 100 points. It’s not easy because there are so many darts stuck into both of them already.
you know when you have such a burning dislike for a certain character like the level of dislike you have for them is so high and seeing them makes you feel annoyed and you try to ignore it and move on because they are just a fictional character and how strongly you dislike them feels ridiculous because you know they aren’t real but then you see their face or hear about them again and it’s just like
there you are
the quiet moments when you otp is all banged up after barely surviving a firefight and they’re patching each other up (✿ ♥‿♥)
u know when ur fav character does something that should be really badass and actually is really badass
but all u can do is look at them and just shake ur head like
“what a nerd”
I just wanted to change Anders’ armor but all I could find were ugly face mods: an autobiography by me